Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Question No.2

I was asked what outline stickers I used on my 'go go go' layout - I love using the heidi swapp centre of attention outline rubons but these are actually not stickers or rubons. In fact, they are a font - one of my favourites - called Steelfish outline.
Hope that helps Nicole !

Oh,I've had a request for a new recipe without coconut - I'll be putting my thinking cap on for this one - I have a mean chocolate slice recipe ... how does that sound?

Also, Katherine B. can you email me your blogsite address please ?

4 comments:

kerry said...

Sounds yummy can't wait to see that one too.Take care Kerry

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY sounds good to me Leanne. Bring in on (as they say).

I'll be checking out the font to.

Have a great day.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne

I actually don't have a blog! Should I do one?? That's a bit of a scary world isn't it? I just like looking at everyone else's - stalker!! That's what my hubby says :) I don't know that my life and/or work is good enough to share with the world. Maybe if I ever get published the blog will come :) Congrats again on your piece on Simple Layouts - love it! Love the Thomas one too.
Talk to you later :)

Katherine B

amanda hall said...

thanks for letting us know about that font- have downloaded it so i can do a 'Leanne' type page ;)

Now to find those outline rubons - boy are they hard to source :-|