Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Landscape photos - layout

Where do the days go?
I have just returned from a relaxing week away at the Gold Coast with my family - it was much needed and I feel ready to tackle the silly season that is just under 8 weeks away - I can't believe it's creeping up on us!
I received a copy of the latest Scrapbook Creations and was so pleased to see my latest 'Keeping It Simple' Article in there.
This month was creating a simple layout using photos of landscapes. I had a heap of photos from when I visited Gwinganna, the gorgeous health retreat in the Gold Coast hinterland, early this year. I was so pleased I could use so many photos to remind me of my few days there.
Here it is ...



I have some more layouts to share over the coming days so I will hopefully post again soon.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Great layout...did you create a collage for the photos?

Anonymous said...

Leanne I have a layout in this issue too, mine wasn't photographed as I would of wished, but overall it's nice to have a page published, I love your layouts, I might copy this one, as I too have just gone on alittle getaway, and this layout looks like it will fit with my pics as well.
Mandy D