Saturday, February 20, 2010

Keeping It Simple Article - Stamping

If you grab this month's issue of Scrapbook Creations you'll see an article that I wrote with Belinda Venables and Helen Karanfilovski about Stamping.
When I saw that was the topic, I thought to myself 'holy moly' ... I barely own a stamp but I called my trusty scrap buddy, Michelle, and she came to my rescue with enough stamps to satisfy any stamping addict. I chose the scallop border and also the journalling brackets as you'll see in the layout below. Simple I know, but it was a painless start for a non-stamping scrapper.



Thanks always for leaving your comments - it really is lovely to read them.

2 comments:

sandra said...

Love the way you make 'simple' always look soooo good.

Melinda Spinks said...

For someone who doesn't 'do' stamping, you have done a wonderul job with the layout.