Monday, April 26, 2010

My next layout .... step 1

I have a layout due with Scrapbooking Memories soon and they have sent me some fantastic papers to use that have a beach theme.
I chose a handful of my favourite images and created a collage from when Ethan had surfing lessons a few weeks ago while on holidays at the Gold Coast. I love collages and I love lots of photos on a layout - I think it really helps to tell the story.
So, if you're in the mood to scrap a layout with lots of photos using a collage, nows the time, because I'd love to send you what's left in the Scrapbooking Memories
challenge kit once I've finished with it this week.
And for those who know how much product I actually glue to a page, then they will tell you that there will be heaps of stuff leftover to send to you - sheets of paper in fact.
Start emailing me your layouts (old or new) at manistamatellos at hotmail.com
and I'll choose someone to send some goodies to on Saturday!
Thanks for dropping by,
Leanne

No comments: