Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Holidays

I just returned from a lovely week away at the Gold Coast with my family.
Lots of beach and pool and while the weather was a little wet and overcast, we still managed to have "the most awesomest time ever" .... according to 4 year old Joshua.
-
Thought I would post a layout that I scraplifted from my beautiful friend, Severine.
I loved the layout the minute I saw it and knew I had to lift it.
-
As always, this layout has a simple story that I want to preserve.



Thanks for dropping by,
Leanne

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Always love the simplicity.

Jody said...

So beautiful Leanne :)

Emma said...

Oh I love that layout Leanne..that paper is amazing!

I have a blog award for you because you are always a great inspiration. Stop by my blog to get it! :D

Emma