Monday, June 21, 2010

Meant to be!

It's been a rugged couple of weeks but I'm happy to report that I'm getting back on track and starting to feel so much better than I was when I was told I had Parvo Virus. I'd like to thank all the lovely friends who sent me photos and texts and updates on the weekend of the Scrapbooking and Papercraft show - you have no idea how nice it was to know that I was thought of and I am still so sad that I was unable to speak about my style of scrapbooking. I guess it was meant to be and that's that!

I wanted to share a layout that I created late last year that I forgot about. I was inspired to create this "walk to school" themed layout by Nicole Southworth who I've seen do this sort of thing before and I loved the concept. It's a double layout done in A4 format.







Oh, and hopefully I'll get my hands on some more photos of the Scrapbook Show and post them soon for you to see how it all looked. Thanks for dropping by and your comments are always so appreciated.

1 comment:

nicole s said...

Love it, Leanne. Cute map and I like the 'you are here' note.