Monday, June 28, 2010

New stuff to share!

I've been meaning to share a layout that was sent to me by Colleen Boshoff who recently won a pack of goodies that I had up for grabs on my blog. Colleen was kind enough to send me a photo of her layout using the products and I think she did a wonderful job.

I also came across a photo of the layouts that I sent to Scrapbooking Memories to display at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Show a couple of weeks ago. Here they are photographed on the carpet in the study - I'm sure they looked nicer framed on the wall at the convention!


Oh, and I'm excited to share a recent layout that I created recently.
The best part is that it was done for me and I like the way it is - simple!
I was hugely influenced by the super talented, Simple scrapper, Wendy Bretz - a US friend from my early scrapping days.


Thank you for dropping by!



5 comments:

Sweet Style said...

Fabulous layouts Leanne - love them all! Leanne xx

Kathy said...

Love the last layout entitled smile...I'm sure after being couped up the sun was just the thing you needed. Nice layout Leanne.

Laura T. said...

Wow - just love all your layouts. Thanks for sharing!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Leanne,
I've enjoyed playing catch up with your latest posts!
Great stuff as usual ;-)

Cheers ~

georgia keays said...

They looked fab in Brissie Leanne, it's such a shame you couldn't make it. Love the new layout too, that photo collage is awesome!