Friday, September 10, 2010

Surfer - layout!

My Surfer layout as seen in Scrapbooking Memories a couple of issues ago.

I love the use of Kraft cardstock - it seems to work so well with the beach photos!

Oh and on the photography front, I'm having alot of fun and have just started offering some crazy cool Xmas Mini photo Sessions . If you're a Brisbanite or can get to Brisbane on Saturday 30th October, then you will have the best time having these Xmas Photo Booth pics taken - take a look here if you're keen!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful page Leanne - I can almost feel the warmth of the sun from my chilly Melbourne craft-room......almost.
I have to admit, I have stopped buying scrapbook mags lately because there are hardly any "clean and simple" pages published - yours are obviously the beautiful exception.
Hope you and your 3 boys are well. {hugs} Anita. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne,
I'm just popping by to say hi!
I've seen your work in the mags. I love your clean but dramatic style.
Take Care : )

Kathy said...

Love the clean layout letting the photos speak for themselves with a little bit of journalling.

shirring elastic said...

Just visited your blog. Nice one. Use of Kraft cardstock is done really very well with well finished layouts.