Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Award x 2

Thanks to Tiff for nominating me for this blog award - 2 awards in 2 days - how cool is that! She's a really fun girl and a great scrapper - go check her out.



Thank you to Tanyah ( http://tanyahpayne.blogspot.com/ ) for nominating me for this award. Tanyah owns Scrap 'n' Craft with T and has a great range of online scrap goodies. This is what I need to do:





1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs.

2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.

3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.




So, I nominate, in no particular order, some of my most visited photography blogs,

1. Whitebox Weddings


2. Andrea Joki


3. Kerrianne Brown


4. Rachel Richter


5. Audrey Woulard




5 addictions

1. cold, milk chocolate


2. an inspiring blog


3. a beautiful photographic image


4. my family's laughter


5. checking for new emails - more than once a day!