Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday wishes - it really meant alot to me!
And, I can't believe how many Capricorns there are amongst us - more birthdays to come.

I've been processing photos galore and getting ready to print them off tomorrow. I like to crop them sometimes in Photoshop and make a collage so I can use on my layouts, so I've been spending time on that tonight. Here are a heap of photos from Christmas Day - spent at my parent's home. It was a huge family affair and we all had a great time. I can't wait to do this layout!


Best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year in case I don't get time to post tomorrow night.
Here's to a wonderful 2009!

6 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful pics...looking forward to seeing that collage on a layout!

Happy New Year...be good! LOL

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Leanne! Welcome to the 40's!!! (from someone who is almost mid-40's - eeeek!!!). Love your work and was so excited to stumble onto your blog!
xxJillGG

Tanyah Payne said...

Lovely pics Leanne! I really love how you have put the photos together.... very neat!

Happy New year to you too! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great collage Leanne - must be a capricorn thing - I am one too :) Can't wait to see it on a LO. Your parents home reminds me of my parents home - so similar. Looks like it was a wonderful day for your family too. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ScrapManda said...

Belated happy birthday for Monday Leanne! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas too! Hope you enjoy your NYE!

Chrissy said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! Happy birthday too Leanne! 40 is pretty cool and hasn't been that bad for yours truly here! *wink*

Hugs and love!
Chrissy x