Sunday, March 15, 2009

Workshop - day 2

I had a lovely afternoon taking some photos of these beautiful girls that modelled for Rachel's
Day 2 workshop - held at Wellington Point. Everyone seemed to have a great time
- thanks Rach.









This week I'm hoping to get some scrapping done and I'm looking forward to the Cyber Crop Class that I'm teaching over at Scrap Chat on Saturday night at 7.30pm. If you're an aussie and you'd like to join in, you may still have time to order a kit from Scrap 'n' Craft with T.



6 comments:

KatherineB said...

WOW - Leanne - great photos - wish you were at our workshop round one - maybe next time as Rachel is going to do a follow up session (aren't you Rach!) How blue are here eyes in this last photo - stunning, actually looking back at all the photos I'm loving all their eyes - yes I have a thing about eyes ok..... LOL

Karla Dudley said...

my goodness those pictures are stunning.....

Rett said...

Amazing photos, Leanne - you are so talented!

Chrissy said...

Hiya honey! Can't thank you enough for all your kind help on our amazing weekend workshop with Rach. I learnt heaps and had a fabulous time. Finally meeting you was the icing on the cake, just as beautiful and sweet as I expected.
Extra hugs for taking a couple of piccies of Sue and I, they are SO lovely!!

Ta again muchly love!!
Chrissy x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These girls so beautiful. I love their eyes.