Saturday, August 29, 2009

Inspiration

I recently received the latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories.
I was excited to find 2 of my layouts in there amongst some pretty cool creations.
Someone who really stood out for me in this issue was Louise Nelson.
I love her unique style and her individuality.
Of course it helped that she loves white space, but her style is considerably different from mine.
Saying that, I was quick to fold back the corners of the pages that had her layouts
and late this afternoon, with her gorgeous pages in my mind, I gathered together
some bits and pieces that I thought might work with one of my new favourite photos.
Here's what I put together and I have Louise to thank for inspiring me to create something.

Yes, I know ... it looks nothing like Louise's layouts and it's not meant to ... but it's great when a layout makes you smile and gives you the little nudge you've been needing.
I can't wait to scrap soon.

8 comments:

Louise said...

Sheesh thank you & Thank you Leanne!!!

PS sorry to use your 'comments' to respond, but I dont have ur email :) :) :)

Lou X

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous page!
xox

:) Tiff said...

lol Leanne. Louise's unique style had infulenceced a LO of mine too.

ps. How did you get your pic of your LO so big on your post??

nicole s said...

Great page and beautiful photo of the boys!

Crazymumm said...

I love your simple elegant style Leanne xxx You will make Louise's day knowing that she influnced you to scrap the above layout (in your wonderful style)

Diane H said...

cute page...what is the tab with together..love it!!!

Genmanou said...

WOW !... I love this page !

Migui said...

Splendide !!!!!!!!!!