Monday, September 14, 2009

Chelle Bean Designs


Some of you may know Michelle Jamieson as one of Scrapbooking Memories 2008 Masters.



Not only is she a very talented scrapper, but she also has her own label called Chelle Bean Designs.



She creates gorgeous unique embellishments including handmade buttons, felt birdies, and paper flowers ... just to name a few. The best part is that she asked me to create a layout for her to feature on her blog using the latest paper flowers - how could I say no?

It's that pretty aqua coloured flower on my layout complete with brad.



I should add too, that Michelle and I see each other almost every day.



We live around the corner and up the hill from each other.

Our son's go to the same school, in the same grade and were actually in the same class last year.

Her daughter and my other son go to kindy together and gymnastics too.



Small world isn't it?






And should you want to purchase these pretty flowers, she sells them all around the world on etsy.

Go take a peak if you like and be tempted.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all sounds wonderful with your next venture and one that you are passionate about....One day I would love to do the same. Kathy Aylward

Diane said...

a great layout celebrating a new venture in life...and cute flowers

nicole s said...

I love this green background and all those embellishments suit the photo very well!! love the strip journaling as well - fab!

Patty Tanúz said...

wowowow So happy to see your blog!!!! I want your camera!!!! Your pics are so fab!!!!!! kisses from a mexican scrapper!!! :)

marianne said...

i love your layout and your photos are just perfect!!!