Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sydney Photo Sessions - January 2010

Hooray!
Finally, I have the dates that I'll be coming to Sydney in January next year.
I'm looking forward to a great time at a workshop
as well as a day and a half having fun with some photo sessions.
Some session times have already been reserved
and I'm really looking forward to meeting these families and photographing them.

Here are the dates I'll be down:

Monday 11 January 2010 - 7pm sunset beach session - RESERVED
Tuesday 12 January 2010 - workshop - no sessions
Wednesday 13 January 2010 - 10.30am Centenial Parklands session -
RESERVED


If you would like some more information about the last couple of available photo sessions,
you can email me at leannestamatellos@hotmail.com .
They will be held on Wednesday 13 January 2010 during the morning and afternoon.

And of course there is no fun in having a post without a photo.
I thought a beach one might be appropriate now that Spring has arrived - hooray!




1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Good luck with your workshop and session Leanne, I'm sure you're going to have heaps of FUN!! :)