Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another boring post

Sorry guys ... no pics still ... my computer is still off getting checked for water damage .... it's been a week and the guy said it might not be too much longer :(

So, I can't upload any pics at all until I get it back. Thought I would just log in so you know I'm alive and well.

Thank you to Kathy who recently left me a comment - her first one and I'm so pleased she worked out how to do it. Kathy, when you do comment again, add your name to the end of your comment so I can tell it's you. When you do an anonymous comment, you need to add your name as well.

Kathy asked about BLACK AND WHITE conversion on my photos.
Yes, I use gradient map and yes I simply use the black and white choice and then I also add some contrast in the adjust curves section by gently pulling the curve down at the bottom of the curve (if needed). Hope that helps!

Also, I'm keen to start doing some more photo shoots - I have some booked in already in the next few weeks that should be fun - I can't wait to post .... so if you're interested in having me take some photos of your family or your party or whatever you have in mind, I'd love to hear from you!

Hopefully I'll have some pics to share on my next post - fingers crossed!

1 comment:

KatherineB said...

Good to hear from you Leanne - glad you are all well (apart from your PC). Hope you get it back really quickly as we are missing your photos!