Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Product + A visit to the scrap show .....

New Product + A visit to the scrap show .... EQUALS a new layout and a card.


Yes, between coming home from the Brisbane Scrapbook Convention and going out with some of the girls that night, I managed to start a layout using one of my new purchases from the Scrapbook Show.




I finished it today along with a card but I can only show you some snippets since it's heading in to Scrapbooking Memories for one of their Scrap Sketch Challenges.








It was a good Scrapbook Show - heaps and heaps of people, and I managed to meet some online friends and also bump into some old friends too. There were heaps of new products to look at and buy. It isn't unusual for me to be attracted to the woodgrain adhesive strips by Paislee Press. I love the look of woodgrain and it looks really good for outdoor earthy photos. The paper is by Cosmo Cricket and available at scrap'n'craft with T - it's called Nature Walk (part of the Mr campy range).






I have a created a 2 new kits that are available to buy over there and you'll be able to create either a layout like this ......




or some cards like this .....

Apart from that, I'm enjoying a long weekend here - The Queens Birthday Weekend

and I'm loving it. Hope yours is great too.



1 comment:

KatherineB said...

Leanne - it was so good to see you and Michelle at the show. Pity its only once a year! At least I leave comments now - no longer just a stalker - hard to believe that was 1 year ago.