Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

It's school holidays and it's been a busy week entertaining the boys during the break. On top of that I had a busy afternoon on Saturday at a family photo shoot. I have some photos to share and need to thank my talented friend, ELiza, for setting up a special blog just for photo shoots - she is an absolute wizz with the computer and without her I'd never be blogging.

Here's the link
Leanne Stamatellos Photography
I'd love to hear what you think if you have a moment and hopefully
I'll be able to update this photo blog with images every now and then.
Looking forward to scrapping and sharing some more layouts soon too.
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Wow Leanne!
Those photos wer GORGEOUS!
Come on over to the states and your hired! :)

amanda hall said...

gorgeous photography blog Leanne. You are a true artist - scrapping and photography.

Only problem is that i am not sure i can keep up with both blogs LOL.

Moira said...

Really lovely Leanne, have admired the photography as much as the scrapping for a long time now, so am so pleased to see you're taking your gift into business! Good luck!