Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thank you Eliza!

I am so fortunate to work with a girl called Eliza.
Not only is she wonderfully nice, she is an amazing wizz at the computer and she often sends me emails to tell me that she's done something new to my blog.
I'm so excited that she has figured out a way to put a slide show into my blog header - yes a slide show. For those of you with BLOGSPOT, you'll know that it's not an option to do this, but my own personal computer guru has done it.
Take a peak and see what you think - I love it.
Oh and I have a couple of new posts over there too.
PS. My entry into the Scrapbooking Memories Masters 2009 competition is complete - woohoo!
Now it's time to start scrapping for me again.

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

oh good luck with the Masters. Surely, this is your year!!

I had a peek at your slideshow. YOur friend must BE a WHIZ. Blogger can be so fickle to work with.

Unknown said...

Thanks Leanne and Tiff for the compliment.
Just had a sneak peak of Leanne's Masters entry (ain't I lucky!)
And it's BEAU-TI-FUL!
Can't wait to hear what the judges think!