Thursday, August 7, 2008

I had a spare half an hour today while Joshua was sleeping and managed to plan this layout. Tonight after dinner, I glued it all down. Now that I'm feeling ready to scrap again (after being sick with that dreaded flu for so long), I need to get some photos printed and get the camera out on the weekend - looking forward to it.


Also, thank you to my friends who left comments about my American Crafts Design Team entry. Your kind words and encouragement really mean alot to me and I'm so pleased I was able to give it a go. And Katherine, if you feel you need to start a petition ... go right ahead ... heheheh!
Might need to employ you as my PR person :)

5 comments:

kerry said...

Wow you have been busy tonight Leanne love the colours in this one take care Kerry xx

Belinda Venables said...

Beautiful as always Leanne!

I miss you - we need to chat soon. I am having withdrawal symptoms...lol.

Belinda
xx

alexandra s.m. said...

LOVELY L.O LEANNE,LOVE THE SERIES OF PIX AND COLORS!
alexox
( glad you're feeling better! )

Anonymous said...

looks like our bedtime ritual
hee :)
gorgeous as always, leanne!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Leanne ! Love it a lot ! The colors, the design, that large scalloped shape !

Danielle in Canada