Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keeping It Simple

In the latest Scrapbook Creations - issue 57 - the Keeping It Simple Article focuses on Colour Combinations. All three of us girls (Helen, Belinda and myself) write about how we choose our colour schemes - if you've read it I'd love some feedback. My layout is called POP ART - I loved these photos that we had taken at the Andy Warhol exhibition - so very ... Andy Warhol - funny that!



On a separate note, thank you all so very much for your kind and encouraging comments about my mini album. I'm overwhelmed at how many of my friends left a comment. It's such a nice feeling to have so much support especially from new friends that visited for the first time - it means alot.

9 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

I love this page Leeane - so full of colour! :D

How did I miss that last post? Bloglines is playing silly buggers I think. LOVE the album. It's all so perfect!

Hope you're well.

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Great page Leanne! The album looks amazing! Such gorgeous photos.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love this page...Can you believe I printed mine out the other day all ready to scrap? Great minds think alike!! LOL

It was a fantastic exhibition...I loved it!

Chelle Xx

KatherineB said...

Ooh - like this one Leanne - nice work. Wish we saw the exhibition now.

kerry said...

Love the page Leanne have a fab weekend.take care Kerry xx

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the mini album about you too!

Love the Andy Warhol/Leanne layout of you and the family as well. I haven't read the article yet but it's on my 'to do' list.

Leanne said...

Loved this when I saw it in the mag! And wow! 25 comments on the previous post! Isn't it time for hubby to make a guest appearance on the blog! LOL!!

Have a great day,

Leanne.

Jess said...

How did I miss that you had a blog? I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Hope you're all well. Now I know where to find you I'll be a regular stalker to get my scrapping inspiration. :o)

Jess

Lexie said...

Loved the article! Love the page.

I was just saying to Chelle how much I wanted to see your album from last years Masters. Thanks so much for showing it. It is gorgeous, beautiful, and more!