Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEAU!

There has been a great response to the "I'm Praying For Beau" photo request that I mentioned in the last post. So far, over 50 photos have been uploaded to facebook and they are all so very special. Beau's family is quite overwhelmed at the support. It's never too late to be part of this - you can follow the link in my previous post and show your support - this is International too!

Here is my photo taken this afternoon after Ethan arrived home from school - notice how dirty he is! And since I'm a bit of a collage girl, that's how I submitted my photos.





Thank you for helping!

3 comments:

Diane said...

PERFECT Leanne!

nicole s said...

Nice series, though poor Ethan looks a little bit tired after his long day at school - just the way Amelia looks after school. Those big brown eyes have had a big day! Will check out the link.

Jo.A said...

Great series of photos Leanne.