Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 layouts in 5 days

I was so excited when Scrapbook Creations asked me to write this month's article in their magazine about scrapping Christmas photos the 'simple' way. If you have the magazine I'd love to hear what you thought about it. There are 5 layouts in there , all different designs, and I'm going to post one on my blog each day - here's the first one - XMAS LIST.


Isn't the paper cute -

it's Scenic Route Laurel
and the chipboard alphas are from
American Crafts,
the list and the arrow turns are
7 gypsies.

4 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi leanne
Yes I have a copy and saw your LOs, can recognise them straightaway as they are just so you!
I thought they all looked fantastic, and am so envious of your talent! you just get everything so nice and straight and balanced.
I am a big fan, and I even read your article too, which I dont often read the articles in the scrap mags.
cheers
maryanne

Michelle Jamieson said...

I love that Scenic Route PP...I think I still have some left?

Love that layout...looking forward to seeing tomorrow's! :)

Chelle Xx

Tanyah Payne said...

Cool layout leanne! It is a shame I don't get that mag Leanne! but I will pop in each day and see what you created.

Love those 7 gypsy arrow turns! and that paper is divine!

luv tanXx

kate blue said...

I love this layout and the papers too but just had a Q...what inspired you to use black letters against the black paper?