Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A first for me!

Who would have thought I would post 2 blog entries on the same night?

As promised, I went and scrapped a layout for me about Ethan learning to ride his bike without his training wheels. The day he decided to take his wheels off was really important to him and so I chose to not take my camera with me so that I could help him gain some confidence to ride alone. I did miss capturing those photos of him but I can't imagine how I would have been able to run next to him with one hand on the handle bars and the other on his bike seat and my camera hanging around my neck all at once. So, we simply went back to the same park a few days later for 'the re-enactment' and got some good shots then. Here's the layout :

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this .. wow

Ali said...

gorgeous leanne. love the stripes. the simplicity (as always) and the whole 're-enactment' - so true, so many times we witness life's moments behind the lense, sometimes its better to step out, and see and experience life's moments for ourselves.

alison

Mandy said...

Love the colours, such a great layout

Genmanou said...

Beautiful colors on this page... and such a great day for him !!!

Séverine said...

Awe!
I totally LOVE this layout Leanne!
I remember our chat about the first day without the trainning wheels and I'm so glad to see him so proud on his bike!
Love that you used a lined paper for a "round" topic :) <-- can you understand that? hihihi

amanda hall said...

ooh yes. Love the stripe. Nice pick for the papers too ;-)

i like how you did the journalling with that big brad? also. Fantastic and inspiring as always.

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely page, Leanne ! Love that SR pp.

danielle