Monday, June 23, 2008

Bushwalking Layout

A little while ago I posted a few photos from our first day of Bushwalking as a family. When I finally got my hands on some woodgrain paper (which is nearly impossible here), I knew I had the paper to scrap the photos from our outdoor adventure. I always love seeing the very talented Australian scrapper, Loretta Grayson, use woodgrain paper. Her work is superb and is even better in real life. Take a look at her blog if you get a chance.
http://www.rettg.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Sheree said...

What a fabulous layout Leanne! Love that woodgrain paper!

Sheree xx

Belinda Venables said...

You know how much I love this one Leanne. :D

I love the woodgrain too - very cool. Although I'm not to sure if I'm brave enough to use it...lol.

Thanks again for your amazing help with my camera settings - you're a gem!

Belinda
xx

kerry said...

Leanne love the layout,never heard of woodgrain paper.Take care Kerry xx

Ali said...

woodgrain paper is so lovely- i love the stuff u see over seas so often (the one with green and white!!) this LO is darling-loving the brown and blue! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Leanne - I love it - great work. Love the woodgrain paper - where do you get that from - I've never seen it before? Love it, love it, love it.

Katherine B

Rachel said...

Great colour combo Leanne and I love the woodgrain paper...almost has a retro feel to it :)

Rach

Nicole said...

love the page Leanne, and how awesome is that paper, where did you find it. I'd be tempted just to rip the laminate off one of our cupboard doors. LOL. now that's probably not the best move, but I'm going to use it one day

Nicxx

helen karanfilovski said...

Leanne, your layout is EXCELLENT!!!
LOVE how you have used the wood grain PP....
Lovely photos too...
Helenxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic page! Love the colours here, perfect! I have that pp and also the Hambly, and now I'm going to try and use it. ;)