Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Layout to share

I created this layout to mark Joshua's 2nd birthday in late February. I can't recall posting it here and it's one of my favourites. I think it's the photos of him doing his thing and climbing and running everywhere. The red spotted paper is American crafts and has a textured finish to it - really nice close up. I also used Hambly transparency and a black bazzill strip that I was given when I swapped some of my white strips with Marnie Sanford a while ago - she's one talented scrapper and fast too.
http://followtheyellowbrickroad-maz.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this Leanne, the colours just are perfect with those photos girl and the pp is great! Love Joshua's red crocs!

Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

HI LEANNE,
I LOVE THIS L.O TOO!
THE COLOR COMBO YOU USED IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AND YOUR TITLE WORK IS SO CLEVER!
ALEXANDRA ;-)

ScrapManda said...

Wow - this is stunning - awesome colour combo and fabulous pics!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Great layout...that is so Joshua, isn't it?
He's always on the go! LOL

Chelle Xx

Rachel said...

A great series of pics Leanne - love his red shoes :)

Rach
PS - I had to add a photo-shopped version of my pic after you commented :)

Kathryn said...

Love it! He is so brave climbing those stairs!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving grin-worthy comments :-P

amanda hall said...

oh this page is brilliant! love love love black, white and red. STUNNING!

also need to know what the little outline letters are. I have some Lil Davis ones but didn't know they come in smaller sizes?

love this - so cute!