Friday, June 6, 2008

Where has the week gone?


It's been a pretty full week and when I look back I can't see alot that I've achieved.

I'm pleased to be posting a new layout - a 12x12 which is rare for me.

I have an album for each of the boys that has a milestone layout for them for each of the months they were born up to 12 months, then after that I do a milestone layout for them every 6 months - so this is Ethan's 5 year old layout with some interview style questions and answers. He had me laughing so much with some of them - hope you can read it.


Tomorrow I'm heading off to the Scrapbooking and Papercraft show in Brisbane - hopefully I'll get to say hello to some friends and maybe even get to meet some new ones. Looking forward to picking up some new products to play with.


I'm joining Rachel Richter in her Photography class tomorow as her 'helper' - so excited about that. She is one talented girl and if you've never seen her blog before, go take a look - I'm a huge fan. In fact I was actually her first official customer about 4.5 years ago and love her beautiful photography. On top of that she is the nicest, kindest person you'll ever meet. http://www.rachelrichter.blogspot.com/




5 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Love the layout Leanne - and a 12 x 12..wacky doo! It's nice to have a change every now and then isn't it?

This week has flown by quickly.

It's nearly the long weekend - bring it on!!

Have a fabulous time at the craft fair - wish I was coming with you. I'm jelous! hehe!

Belinda
xx

Unknown said...

That is a great layout Leanne, love it! I absolutely love doing these types of pages too.
And I checked out your friend's blog, such incredible photos! I would so love to be able to take photos like that someday.
Have fun at your scrap show tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

HI LEANNE,
SMASHING L.O THESE QUESTIONS/ ANSWERS ARE THE BEST TO TRY AND CAPTURE THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY RIGHT THERE AND THEN...I MIGHT JUST DO THAT SORT OF L.O FOR LILY'S 5TH BDAY!
THANKS LEANNE.
alexandra s.m

Séverine said...

I LOVE this page Leanne!
The picture is too cool! Ethan looks really awesome! I love his boylish look!

Thank you for the link. I didn't know Rachel Richter but I love her work and I'm sure you will have a super cool day!
Don't forget to tell us more about this experience!

amanda hall said...

fantastic. Your pages always are classy and elegant without clutter..............i soooooooooooooooo love this about your style!