Saturday, June 7, 2008

Scrapbook and Papercraft Show

I had a lovely afternoon at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Show today. There were huge crowds everywhere and so my purchases were small but I managed to bump into quite a few wonderful friends, some who I have met before and some who I had just chatted on the phone or the net. I even met some friends who knew me from my blog (and were too shy to comment) and one who even recognised me from where I work - it's a small place isn't it!

Anyway, I had a great day and it was finished off enjoying a class by the talented Rachel Richter and helping her students print off some photographs ... hello Katherine B :))

So, please don't be shy and if you are visiting my blog today and you have some time, I'd love for you to say hello and where you're from. Post a link to your blog if you have one - I'd love to visit too.

Off to finish a layout !

4 comments:

Séverine said...

That's great to read you had a fantastic day!
I can't wait for our next chat...? :)

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hello Leanne - it was lovely to finally meet you at Rachel's class on Saturday - I promise I will now leave "hello's" when I pop in :)

KatherineB :)

Leanne Stamatellos said...

woohoo Katherine!
It was lovely to meet you too - so glad you said hello.

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Leanne :) Hope to see you at the next Expo in Brissy! Maybe you'll be teaching a class?????

Katherine B