Monday, June 2, 2008

Party No.3


This is it! At least for another year.

A chance to have 2 friends over for a play after school and to cut a cake - sadly one little boy was unwell but Ethan still had fun with the other.

I am so over parties now and couldn't eat another thing after this weekend of celebrating.

I have eaten one too many chocolate mousse cups so I may be up all night surfing the net from the caffeine overload. It would be great if I actually scrapped but I'm so tired it would probably be a bad decision ... then again !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Here's your blog! I wondered when you'd get this up and running! Wheeeee! Now I can stalk you back!

Your scary cupcakes look awesome. Your home looks beautiful and I love your photography!

Ethan is quite the photographer! You really look like YOU in your photo!

(how many '!''s are in this comment? I really like typing them... a LOT!!!!) =D

Sofi said...

Leanne, your scary cupcakes are superb! And happy belated birthday to Ehan!

Séverine said...

Look at this perfect picture!
I love it and I'm sure you will use it perfectly on a layout!