Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CHOICES !

I am so pleased that I scrapped tonight - this last week has been a tough one with the winter colds and flus hitting both the boys and myself hard. Glad to say I had the energy to create tonight and I love the end result of this layout.

At school, Ethan is taught all about CHOICES and making good ones - it's a great idea and it was something I've been wanting to scrap for a while. Of course, loved playing with my American Crafts goodies - old and new stuff here.

Metropolitan - opera house pp
Greenhouse plastic flowers - courtesy of Chelle - thank you!
Metal corners
Purkey rubons - brown
Orange scalloped square frame - courtesy of Belinda (I think)

I am so pleased that I scrapped tonight - this last week has been a tough one with the winter colds and flus hitting both the boys and myself hard. Glad to say I had the energy to create tonight and I love the end result of this layout.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! Another standout! And I love your colour choice!

Have a great day,

Leanne.

helen karanfilovski said...

you have been nominated....lol..
Check out my blog... hey, I LOVED all your work in SM - gorgeous indeed. Keeping my finger's crossed for AC for you....
Regards - Helenxxxx

Unknown said...

Loving this layout Leanne!
The colours are gorgeous:)
My, my, hasn't Ethan grown!!!

KatherineB said...

Oh I like this one Leanne - love how you've incorporated a flower into a "boy" LO. Must try that.