Friday, February 13, 2009

Another one!

Well, it may just be a first for me ... 2 layouts in 2 nights - woohoo!

I absolutely loved these papers the minute I saw them at FLOURISH and of course I adore the AMerican crafts FLAIR COOL buttons given to me by my dear friend, Severine (former American Crafts DT member). I love creating collages with my photos - makes it so much easier to place on the page and looks so precise.





I was asked about the alpha stickers used in my last layout by Mandy - they are actually Pink Paislee and they come in a huge choice of colours.

7 comments:

Moira said...

No black friday for you leanne! Looks lovely. I'm using the same buttons on series of cards recently, they're classic American Crafts brilliance!

KatherineB said...

Love how you fit so many pics on the page so neat and classy like - nice work Leanne - so inspiring.

Wendy Bretz said...

cute layout!

Mandy said...

Thanks for that Leanne, I've just been to "Flourish" and found them, I got the black ones but how cute are they and nice and cheap.
Love this layout as well great colours.

Diane said...

Love the colours Leanne. I may need to get some of those buttons!

amanda hall said...

Just adore your colour combinations.

beautiful. So summery and really captures that 'fun in the sun' feeling.

Unknown said...

Wonderful!! I love the strips on the right, looks great!