Monday, February 2, 2009

Uncertain!

I snuck in a bit of scrapping while Joshua was napping today and managed to complete this layout about the day I turned 40! I can't figure out if I'm happy with it or not - it started off being clean with crisp red edges and finished off a bit bohemian with all that gorgeous Basic Grey Ambrosia range. Not sure whether to redo this - I've never done a redo before but something doesn't feel right. All you girls out there that ink, can I rough up the vivid red cardstock with some ink or should I just rip it off and replace it with some Basic Grey red paper? Thoughts ... anyone?



Oh, and it's great to see so many friends adding their name to the list of 'followers' on my blog. I've been doing it too and it's so easy - just click on 'follow this blog' and fill in the blanks.

13 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Leanne,
This page is beautiful...you know how much I love this color scheme!!
alexox

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne

Surprise
Mine is a personal view not a professional one like the rest of your followers and I think this is absolutly fabulous.
Aunty Jan

KatherineB said...

Well I love it Leanne - I know you don't normally add extras to your page but it is still quite simple, clean and elegant - don't touch it!! LOL

amanda hall said...

what are you talking about you duffa???!!!! It is perfect. That swirl is devine. Just leave it.......... as it is GORGEOUS.

Even though you might not see it - it is still very much a LS layout. (which is a brilliant thing btw ;-) )

Anonymous said...

I love it Leanne, the swirl and the colours are perfect

Séverine said...

Hey girl, don't change anything! This page is perfect like this! I really LOVE the red borders and everything is great!
This page lokks amazing ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it just the way it is Leanne, it's stunning and I think the red borders tie in with the red in the swirl below, gorgeous!

Jody said...

Back away from the page, Leanne!!!
It is just perfect the way it is :)

tracey said...

must say that i agree with everyone else... it is beautiful... and what a great way to celebrate your birthday too... with a fanatstic layout.

Anonymous said...

LEAVE IT RED! It looks great! And it's too stressful to hesitate long and hard about it. I think it looks great.
Kathy

Michelle Jamieson said...

Leave it alone...don't touch it!!
It's gorgeous...nice letters by the way!! LOL

Chelle Xx

nicole s said...

I too, think it looks fabulous! I say back away and move on. However, if it is the red strips that are really annoying you, you could consider replacing them with a deep burnt orange (like bazzill pomegranite or cajun). I love red personally, but I know what it's like to not be totally happpy with a layout irl. Love the collage of pics - awesome.

Diane said...

You should listen to these girls Leanne. Keep moving back!! Lol!!
Love the collage. What size do you print your pics?