Saturday, February 28, 2009

A favourite !

I haven't posted a layout this week but I have been creating quite a few. They'll be available soon as part of a Cyber Crop that ScrapChat is having next month and also with Scrap 'n Craft with T. I have a few kits coming up - maybe I can share some sneak peaks here - I'll ask the girls first.

I wanted to share a favourite photo that I captured at the wedding on Valentine's Day. Isn't she gorgeous!



Apart from that, no other news but I do believe I have some new visitors to my blog - word gets around and my Dad (proud Dad) has been spreading the word. So for those of you who don't know how to leave a message .... now's the time and I'd love to hear from you. Simply click on the word COMMENT at the end of this post. Choose ANONYMOUS and write your comment - making sure to leave your name at the end of your comment. It's always nice to know if you dropped by.

Have a good weekend!

20 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

What a stunning photo!

Chelle Xx

Tanyah Payne said...

Wow, amazing photo leanne, bet their happy with their pics! your so clever at photography.....

Always love your work
luv tanXx

Anonymous said...

Amazing Leanne....you are quite some photographer these days. Good on you for applying yourself and learning your art. You're a natural. Love Anita. xxx

Unknown said...

Umm, WOW...
Absolutely amazing photo Leanne~ the composition is fabulous and I love your soft conversion. Again, WOW! :D

Moira said...

Divine. Just absolutely divine... More shares coming up? Please pretty please?!

KatherineB said...

Just ahhhhh - simply stunning Leanne - well done - any more to share.....

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Well! Who needs a 'professional' photographer when they have you?

Love it! Simply stunning.

I'm not a new stalker. I'm an old one that comes back again and again and again.

Jody said...

Abolutely breathtakingly beautiful photograph, Leanne!!!

sandra said...

OMG what a stunning stunning photo!
Takes my breath away.

Anonymous said...

This photo is so amazing Leanne ! Love the soft conversion in black and white. Simply fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

wow would you look at that dress!? lovely light in this pic too!

Anonymous said...

Leanne, like everyone else who has commented...i love that photo! Sorry to get technical but what setting on your camera did you use ( i also have a new canon slr). Im interested in the white background effect.
Cath

Jo.A said...

An amazing photo Leanne, well done.

Ali said...

GORGEOUS photo - thanks for the tecchy info too! :)

Tiff Firth said...

I am in awe. I just love how you have captured all the soft folds of the dress without losing any of the delicate detail. and the shadow in the roses to give them texture is lurvley.

wub it.
t
dumb question.
how do u meter for the bride? I gather is something to do with setting the white balance according to the light bouncing of the white dress?? have a canon400D
I have looked in the manual and am still a bit confused.
thanks

amanda hall said...

wow Leanne!

Sorry i haven't had much time to stop by your blog lately but jeepers i have been missing out!!

This photo is totally jaw dropping. Well done - fantastic conversion too.

clever girl :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. To think I have such a talented niece. Everything you do is absolutely beautiful. Keep up the beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

I did put my name to it but it came up anonymous. Sorry Leanne
Aunty Irene

Brocéliane said...

wow supeb photo :)

Designermmg said...

absolutely gorgeous phtos throughout ur site..cheered me uptoday