Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone had a special Valentine's Day - I did - a gorgeous red heart card from Ethan and Lindt chocolates from Manuel and the children (had to go on a secret hunt for them).
I also got to photograph a beautiful wedding today - a special request from my father. The couple had organised a photographer but my Dad and Mum wanted some images of their own.
Here is one I really liked.

Hopefully I'll post some more over the coming days - my little pinkie finger is cramping from using the mouse so much - lol! Time for an early night I think.

11 comments:

KatherineB said...

How sweet your boys are.... I love that photo Leanne - come on - share some more - they look great!

Rachel said...

Beautiful Leanne - awesome DOF! Can't wait to see more :)

Rach

Diane said...

So Beautiful Leanne!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more of the wedding photos. I'm sure they will all be wonderful (especially the ones of me!). Your dad, Mrs B, Chris and Melissa will be thrilled with them.
Ann

sandra said...

simply stunning Leanne. I too want to see some more... !

amanda hall said...

This photo is fantastic. FANTASTIC in fact!

I love it. Yes the DOF is brilliant - love how the focus is on the rings and the inscription.

You clever chook

HIME said...

Hi Leanne

as usual, your work is amazing.

I love this picture

Happy St valentine

Hime

alexandra s.m. said...

what an incredible picture!!
GORGEOUS!

alexox

nicole s said...

Who needs a photographer when you're there? What kind of camera did you say it was?

Unknown said...

Ditto what Nicole said. ;p

Genmanou said...

This picture is really BEAUTIFUL, Leanne !... and a true love sympbol...