Monday, February 23, 2009

Crumpler bag for sale! SOLD

I received one of these gorgeous bags in the mail today from Canon - it was part of my purchase of my new camera and lens - a promotion from Canon. I really don't need another bag - I have my old one plus a huge new one that Manuel gave me for xmas. If anyone's interested ... it's for sale - feel free to leave me a message and I'll give you some details. It's still sealed in the plastic bag with all tags on.



I will try and check out the details but I think it might be along the lines of their '5 million dollar home' design - yep, that's what Crumpler call their bags - cute hey?

here's the link to the 5 million dollar home details.

I managed to scrap a photo I've had since Xmas Day - for some reason I was finding this one a little tricky and I'm not sure why. But, I was pleased with the end result. Love the sassafrass red stripey paper and the Autumn Leaves Manhattan flower paper/embellishment. I just wished I hadn't used permanent tape to adhere my journaling strips - may have looked better if they were bunched up a bit closer to the title ... oh well, it's done now.

I

11 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Nice bag, but I already have two myself so I don't need another. :)

Cute LO. Love the clothes the boys have on.

Happy birthday to your little man too Leanne. Love the photos of him bending down.

xx

Michelle Jamieson said...

A sweet layout! :)

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Love the rich colours on this page Leanne and the shot of your boys showing off a piece of their Christmas loot. Love how they're holding hands for the photo. Too cute. Don't you just love moments like these? Anita. xxx

Tiff Firth said...

ohh Leanne.
the sassafrass bracket PP is perfect. and LOL how the kids roll on their heels.

I have made a mention of you and your work in a post with a link back to you.

hope u are ok with this.

tiff

A said...

Hi Leanne,

Wouls love more info on the bag-I was about to buy a 5m, great timing..

BTW love your work..

Cheers

Mel

Tanyah Payne said...

how adorable! i love it!

Sofi said...

Very cute layout and just love all the photos from Joshua's birthday party!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! I dress my boys similar too :) No complaints yet - but I'm sure they'll come one day soon. I'll keep trying to get away with it while I can.

Rach

SYLVIE said...

trop rigolo!
une belle page coordonnée.... enfin, harmonieuse!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi leanne
Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your positive comments.
The photos of your little one in your previous post are just so stunning, has the most gorgeous big brown eyes

Genmanou said...

A beautiful page, Leanne ! Love this photo, your simple designand this Sassafras too !