Friday, January 2, 2009

Design Team Kit

Quite a few months ago I was asked by Tanyah Payne from scrap 'n' craft with T if I would be part of her DT and create a kit for her store and a layout using it. It was such a pleasure to do this and I loved all the bits and pieces that were in the kit.

Well this month, the kit goes up for sale and if you like the 2 layouts that I created there are step by step instructions available on Tanyah's blog. The kit is selling for $21.95. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

The best part for me was having a go at flocking - I know you're all probably laughing but it was a first for me and I managed to adhere both glitter and flock to that adorable butterfly.



Thanks for all the birthday wishes .... so many still coming through .... I really love reading them all and it's great to see some scrappers and non-scrappers leaving a comment.

I forgot to add that my counter says that just over 10 000 people have visited my blog since I first started it in May 2008 ! I can't believe it.

4 comments:

KatherineB said...

I know those photos - love what you've done with them Leanne - very nice work. Congrats on your kit too. Hey also congratulations on your visitor numbers - although I'm not suprised.

Chrissy said...

Woohoo on the kit Leanne, that butterfly is adorably cute! Well done. :)

Oh and hey thanks for you really sweet comments on my 60s outfit, made me smile so big.
Happy New Year love!!

Chrissy x

Anonymous said...

Wow Leanne I LOVE that photo of the 4 of you on the beach! Love the spotty pp on the fist layout. Have a great New year! From Nicole S.

Anonymous said...

Love the top one colour wise as the bottom one is tooooooo pink for my taste, because I dislike PINK!(but your scrapping/design of the two layouts is just wonderful) I have become a big big fan of your work Leanne, and I will be haunting your blog a lot in 2009xxx I don't stalk xxx

Happy New Year and lots of good scrapping vibes for 2009 xxx