Friday, January 23, 2009

The recipe !

I'm happy that I'm slowly but surely getting through my Xmas layouts. Before you know it I'll be doing '1st day of school' layouts and then 'Joshua's 3rd birthday' layouts. This layout is a very easy one to create but a good one to keep in your repetoire. It pieces together easily and looks timeless. Last year, I did a layout about us starting to make gingerbread at xmas time as a tradition so this yearI thought I'd include the recipe (courtesy of Nicole Southworth).
Oh, and I've added something to the sidebar of my blog - if you follow my blog you can click on that and I'll be able to see who you are and also other friends will too. They'll be able to click on you and go to your blog if you have one. Feel free to add your name to the list.
And, thank you to all the new friends that have been visiting my blog. I've seen quite a few new names commenting (and plenty of old ones too) and also I'm looking forward to some friends who have been trying to leave a message but haven't worked out how yet - can't wait to hear from you too. Just press COMMENT, then type your message in the box and tick the box ANONYMOUS. That should work ... but add your name to the end of the message so I know who you are.
Take care and have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Di. Your girls are all beautiful! Thanks for playing along. Thanks also for visiting my blog and leaving me some love re my "Redefined" layout. Sometimes this scrapbooking caper can really help you clarify how you feel about things in your life. It's cheap therapy! (At least that's what I tell my husband....then I hide the receipts from the scrapbook shop!lol!)
Anita. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanne!

Another gorgeous LO and love the idea of the kids making the gingerbread! Might have to give that a go with H this Xmas!

Lets see if this comment thing works now!

Melissa A.

nicole s said...

Nice Layout - glad you are enjoying the gingerbread tradition!!! Love how you got four photos on.