Monday, January 19, 2009

Layout time !

Just before we went on holidays, I had heaps of photos processed and bundled together cardstock and patterned papers as well as some aplhas and rubons and embellishments - most of them xmas themed. I even journalled directly on the cardstock to prepare myself. I figured that with 2 weeks away, I would have plenty of time to relax and complete some layouts - so I packed 10 layouts with me to do!

I did a total of 2!
... and that didn't include the titles either - heehe!

SO, here's the first one - Merry Xmas - a collage I made of 2x2 inch photos in Photoshop and then had it printed as a single photo - makes for really precise margins.


I'll have more to share later in the week - I have heaps to finish!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Leanne, love this Christmas layout. You've managed to fit heaps of busy photos on there and yet it still looks clean and crisp and simple. Awesome as always. Lego Star Wars has been a BIG hit in our household lately too. Happy Monday! Love Anita. xxx

Diane said...

and I will be lifting this!!!
:)
We must have a yellow thing happening atm!

amanda hall said...

yes i agree - so much happening in the photos but your page still has lovely space. You are so clever.

The candy cane paper is fabulous there.


and omg at how organized you were to go away with 10 pre-prepared pages! wow!

Tiff Firth said...

just lovely Leanne.I am so envious of your so clean shiny floors.
;)
t

Anonymous said...

Love your LO, Leanne ! It's great to fit all of those photos and still have a fresh and clutter-free LO ! I feel a lift comin' on ... ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last comment was from me.

Danielle

http://danielle-lifereflections.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great layout look :)
My first visit and have learned heaps already! Thanks