Sunday, January 4, 2009

Latest article

In this month's issue of Scrapbook Creations, the Keeping It Simple article is all about Special Occasions and how to scrap them. 'Under the sea' is my contribution to the article.
I generally find that most special occasions have heaps of photos to scrap. By cropping these photos taken at my nieces birthday party, to a 2x2 inch size, I was able to include 18 photos on a double layout (8.5x11). Of course if you scrap 12x12 size you could probably fit even more. I can't wait to see the issue - always so many different styles of scrapping on show.



7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Hi Leanne. Saw this in the mag a couple of weeks ago. Have you not got your contributors copy yet???

(just curious as I have a few LOs coming up soon in SC and wasnt sure how prompt the publishers are with the complimentary mag)

first time I have noticed a double from you ;)

t

Anonymous said...

Love the colour combo and must hunt down this issue now(Chelle told me you do a feature each bi-issue in SC)so need to source a issue or two for the close up view xxx

Diane said...

Sure i've seen this somewhere ... loved it then too. Great idea for lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

beuatiful, as always leanne!

Unknown said...

Love all the photos!

I wanted to thank you for the lovely Christmas card. I am ashamed to say I didn't send any out and felt even worse after receiving so many beutiful ones from all over. I will definitely order my cards in October this year, lol!

KathyT said...

I just love your work Leanne, always so clean and fresh!

SYLVIE said...

cette page mosaƏque est superbe!