Thursday, January 29, 2009

A forgotten layout.

These last couple of days I've been thinking that I had something to share on my blog but I couldn't work out what. So today, I scrapped 2 cards, a single layout and a double layout (thinking that I should because I had been unproductive).

In fact, I did have something to share but I had forgotten it in the scanner - so here it is ... 'a visit to santa'.



I absolutely love the Pink Paislee alpha stickers - such a pretty font isn't it?

Speaking of fonts ... my husband told me this joke the other day ... 'for my blog' he said! I try not to encourage him!

A font walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.
The bartender says 'no, we don't serve your type!'

7 comments:

sandra said...

'wow' at the layout
'groan' at the joke, actually not tooo bad, it got a chuckle.lol
I am always in awe of your work
I try and try to keep mine 'simple' but always end up with bits and pieces all over the place.
love your work, and with every piece I vow to try that little bit harder with my next layout.
can't wait to see what you've been working on.
oops sorry, early morning ramble.

Diane H said...

Love this layout leanne...and yes that font is really cute!

Jody said...

Leanne,
I love those Pink Paislee letter stickers too, I have them in every color. lol
And that joke was cute :)

KatherineB said...

HA HA - funny man..... actually thought that was cute....

Love that LO. I can't believe that train and ticket and everything is in the city. Never used to be that good. I wonder if I have 1 more year of this with my boys....did you see any 10yr olds on the train..... I can dream can't I??.......

KatherineB said...

Ha - the said 10yr old just walked in and saw the LO - I said how cool it was and this year we will go into the city to ride the train to see Santa - his response - ha yearh if I can DRIVE the train.....

Jane Smith said...

You have such a way with 'simple' ..I love this Xxjs

nicole s said...

Awesome joke---ROFL!!! Please do encourage him...