Thursday, January 29, 2009

A forgotten layout.

These last couple of days I've been thinking that I had something to share on my blog but I couldn't work out what. So today, I scrapped 2 cards, a single layout and a double layout (thinking that I should because I had been unproductive).

In fact, I did have something to share but I had forgotten it in the scanner - so here it is ... 'a visit to santa'.



I absolutely love the Pink Paislee alpha stickers - such a pretty font isn't it?

Speaking of fonts ... my husband told me this joke the other day ... 'for my blog' he said! I try not to encourage him!

A font walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.
The bartender says 'no, we don't serve your type!'

7 comments:

sandra said...

'wow' at the layout
'groan' at the joke, actually not tooo bad, it got a chuckle.lol
I am always in awe of your work
I try and try to keep mine 'simple' but always end up with bits and pieces all over the place.
love your work, and with every piece I vow to try that little bit harder with my next layout.
can't wait to see what you've been working on.
oops sorry, early morning ramble.

Diane said...

Love this layout leanne...and yes that font is really cute!

Jody said...

Leanne,
I love those Pink Paislee letter stickers too, I have them in every color. lol
And that joke was cute :)

KatherineB said...

HA HA - funny man..... actually thought that was cute....

Love that LO. I can't believe that train and ticket and everything is in the city. Never used to be that good. I wonder if I have 1 more year of this with my boys....did you see any 10yr olds on the train..... I can dream can't I??.......

KatherineB said...

Ha - the said 10yr old just walked in and saw the LO - I said how cool it was and this year we will go into the city to ride the train to see Santa - his response - ha yearh if I can DRIVE the train.....

Jane Smith said...

You have such a way with 'simple' ..I love this Xxjs

nicole s said...

Awesome joke---ROFL!!! Please do encourage him...