Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here I am !

It's been a while - almost 2 weeks in fact and this is what I've been up to.
I've been here .....
doing alot of this ....

and alot of this ...

and loving every minute of it.



I have just arrived home today from 2 fantastic weeks at the Gold Coast. The weather was amazing - perfect in fact. We spent every day on the beach at 9am followed by a swim in the pool before heading back to the unit for an early lunch. It's amazing how the sun, surf and sea air can make you so hungry. Then, a nap for Joshua and off for an icecream or a game of tennis in the afternoon.

Saying all that, we're all glad to be home. Ethan ran to his bedroom to check that his Lego Star Wars AT-TE walker was still there and Joshua ran to check his Thomas trains and tracks. I ran straight to the computer .... needed a fix ... it has been 2 weeks even if I did check my emails a couple of times while I was away.

Anyway, look forward to scrapping some photos very soon!





10 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time...all refreshed!!

We're off tomorrow to Tamworth. See you when we get back!

Chelle Xx

Tiff Firth said...

hi leanne.
you do have the most infectious smile.
great to see you home.
t

amanda hall said...

welcome home Leanne :)

alexandra s.m. said...

WELCOME BACK LEANNE!

With the windchill blowing at about -35F. ( no idea what it is in Celcius!)your beautiful pictures give me some hope!!

alexoxox

Diane said...

Sounds like the perfect holiday sun, sand surf & ice cream!!!!
And so much to catch up on now your back!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous- it's -24 here right now, wah!!
So glad you had a relaxing vacation. :)

nicole s said...

LOL Leanne, your post is similar to mine!! I too arrived home on Saturday from a summer holiday and ran straight for my computer! I hope you have heard the big news. Get onto some simple gal blogs to read all about it if you haven't already. (It's on my blog too).

ScrapManda said...

Looks/sounds like an awesome holiday! Look forward to seeing lots of 'beach' LO's soon ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you had an awesome trip ! Sun, beach and water seems so far away for me right now as in my neck of the Canadian world, it's minus 40 degrees Celsius that we're experiencing lately ! Brrrr...

Looking forward to seeing some LOs of yours with your vacation photos. A gal can live vicariously through others, right ? ;)

Danielle

Séverine said...

yahoooo!
So happy to see you again my friend!
Your pictures are fantastic!